Composite bonding, also called cosmetic bonding or dental bonding, is a quick, minimally invasive and cost-effective option to improve the aesthetics of your smile.
It is very commonly used to recreate and improve a smile where very little or no tooth reduction is required.
No drill, No pain, No damage
Benefits of Composite Bonding
- Improves irregularly shaped teeth
- Repairs damaged, broken or chipped tooth
- Closes gaps between teeth
- Enhances appearance of slightly crooked teeth
- Ideal for improving the overall beauty of a smile
- Made to naturally match the color of adjacent teeth
- Made from safe, long-lasting material
- Reversible and can be altered if needed
- Completed in one appointment
Long-lasting Quality Results
In the hands of a skilled dentist and with your proper care, the results can last for many years. Touch ups may be done as necessary.
Bonding, just like veneers, crowns or your natural tooth, may break under constant pressure. Avoid chewing on hard food and avoid bad oral habits such as chewing your fingernails, pens, or using your teeth as a tool to open bottles, etc.
Lastly, don’t forget to maintain good oral hygiene and visit your dentist regularly to keep your overall health in top condition.