It’s no secret that a beautiful, white smile makes a good lasting impression. A bright smile never goes out of style.
With our professional teeth whitening treatments here at Smile More Dental Clinics, we can rejuvenate your smile and give you an instant boost of confidence.
For many years, our hygienists and cosmetic dentists have been enhancing our patients’ smiles with in-office laser teeth whitening and home teeth whitening treatments.
If your teeth are stained, you may be the ideal teeth whitening candidate. However, stained or discolored teeth alone are not the only consideration. Good candidates for teeth whitening should be:
- Free of gum disease, tooth decay, or tooth infection
- Unhappy with the appearance of his or her smile
- Willing to take steps to maintain results
Good candidates for teeth whitening should also have stains that can be diminished with topical bleaching. Intrinsic stains, particularly those caused by fluorosis and antibiotics can be incredibly resistant to tooth whitening. In fact, topical bleaching may enhance these stains as surrounding enamel is lightened. If you have tooth staining that is unlikely to respond to a topical bleach, we will discuss additional options such as:
- Porcelain veneers – placed over the front of teeth veneers restore a bright and flawless appearance to teeth impacted by a number of cosmetic imperfections, including deep stains
- Dental bonding – made from a dental resin that can be shaded and molded to produce an ideal tooth appearance, dental bonding is a safe, fast, and effective way to address intrinsic staining